Thursday, May 29, 2014

Periodontal Maintenance


If you have had scaling and root planing or gum surgery, we become partners in maintaining your periodontal health. We need you, the patient to do your part at home brushing, flossing, and using the aids prescribed. The visits that we recommend at various 3 or 4 month intervals, called periodontal maintenance visits help to maintain your health. Studies show that patients who follow through with periodontal maintenance therapy will do better than those who do not comply. Help us to help you keeping your maintenance appointments and providing daily effective home care.

Dental Implants: A missing tooth can be replaced by a dental implant with harming the adjacent tooth. The implant prevents further bone loss and provides a pleasing smile. As us how we can help restore your smile!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog! It actually mad me appreciate the fact that I need to see a periodontist. I know my mouth isn't healthy at the moment, and could use some help. I think my confidence will increase a ton after I get my tooth implants. Thanks!

    Mark Leach | http://www.implantdocs.us/gum-recession/gum-recession-treatment-options.aspx

    ReplyDelete